Do you ask yourself why you are you and not someone else? I ask myself this question. It always makes me think why I am me, why I am not someone else? Are we because, it was our luck, or is there a reason? If there is a reason, then what is it? The first question that we should ask ourselves, is why there is life, and why we are here on the earth? Are we here because of our luck? If we can say that it was our luck, then that means I can even say that some aliens leave their babies on the earth because in their, planet there was a fight, and because of those babies we are here.

Do we get to choose where we want to be born, or does it just happen? If you say that we don't get to choose where we want to be born, then I will ask you where you there somewhere before you were born, and no one takes your opinion. If we look in another way, and I say that I get to choose where I want to be born, then the question that will come is, do I remember what happened to me, and where was I  and do I  get to choose where I want to be born. I won't know, right?
Can we say that there is something that is taking all the decisions, like energy? If we say that, then the question that will come is, who he or she is? Where is it? Why it makes all the decisions?
If we answer all these questions, then I am sure that the answer will be wrong.
Find out why it will be wrong by reading this para.

You can make a theory, but it will still be wrong. The moment everyone gets the same answer, for the same reason that time we will be right, because if everyone has a different answer then that means that it is wrong because even y o e is getting different answers, but the correct answer will be one. For me, there are two types of answers: one is the answer that we believe as a whole world, and another the real answer. Here the correct answer does not matter, the thing that matters is whether we all believe that the answer is right or wrong, and are we clear in our minds?

    The answer may not always be there but if we believe that it is right at that moment we get the right answer. At that time answer will be right, because like in real life when we find answers to questions like how the earth was made? We believe that that it is right but we really don't know that it is correct or not. So if we all believe that the answer is right then the right answer does not matter, one day we will get it.

The most important question is, what is life? To get the answer, or to understand life, live life.
  
                                   Understand life by living it.
                                    "L I f e" isn't something
                                         You can "G o o g l e"
                                           You have to Live
                                                through It
                                                     And
                                  ...Learn in the process ... :)



 

0 Comments