One mistake that we make in our life is that we are always thinking about the future, but we never think about our present. In our life, if we have a problem we think about what will happen in the future, but instead of that if we think about our present then we can solve our problem. Thinking about our present and the solving problem becomes easy for us because at that time we are only focusing on our present, not in our future.

The problem that comes when we think about the future is that we think about what is going to happen and feel scared or panic. Sometimes we feel happy as well but in the problem we feel scared. When we think about the future when we have a problem than we are putting more negativity in our mind and that put us in more problem.


The best way is to not think about the future, try to make your present better and that will make your future better. In problem think how can I solve the problem instead of thinking about all the things that are going to happen in our life.

In my own life, this happens, when I make mistake in test papers then the whole day I am thinking about my future, what will happen, I will fail, my marks will go down and my parents will shout at me. When I think about this then I don't focus on my present and then I don't get time to study for another test and because of that, I end up getting fewer marks in another paper. 

                       

When you are in a problem think about present don't think about the future or past.




                                                   Never think of the past,
                                                         it brings tears

                                                 Never think of the future,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                        it brings fear

                                          So always think of the present 
                                                     and be happy!!!                                                    




0 Comments