Today, I would like to share with you all what I learned from my teacher when I was in 6th standard. I learned about The Secret. So what is the secret? The Secret is, believing in yourself and you get what you want. Now you would be thinking to get 1crore rupees. No, that's not how it works. If you want something you should be passionate about and you should want it so badly that you can do anything for it. Then you may get what you want.

    Sometime what you will think is that even though you have tried your best you have not got what you wanted. So at that time, you should not give up, you should continue believing in yourself and what you want. It is like a bamboo shoot at which you can water for 4 years to 5 years but it won't grow, but until the right time comes and when it does it grows to the hight of 90 feet in just 6 months. The secret is also something like this, maybe you will not get what you want, today, tomorrow or in this month, but if you keep on believing in yourself you will definitely get it one day.

   So how does it actually works? What I think is that when we keep thinking about something our brain automatically starts doing things that take us to what we want. One day in the 7th standard my teacher was telling me something  and she said," Your thoughts become your to action  and your words." So at that time, I made a connection to "The Secret" and I found out that when we keep thinking about something our brain starts doing the thing that gets us what we want.

  Maybe I am not right, but what I think is that people like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and other people have used The secret in there life.  Maybe they won't have realized that they have used The secret but they have used it. If you use Secret, it may be hard for the first time but if you continue using it, you will definitely get better at it. Whatever people think their a secret to success is, but I think that they all have a dream and they all believe in themselves so they have got success and this is The Secret.

            The person who can help you the most is you, and if you have confidence and you believe in yourself then nothing can stop from getting what you want.

0 Comments